Robert and Pauline Wharton
Tel: +44 (0)1451 870 885
Luckley Farm nestles within the Cotswold Hills, an awarded Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, England, UK.
- Cottages for 1 - 42 people
- Traditional stone Cotswold barns and cottages built in 1795
- All weather tennis court, boule piste and games room
- Heated swimming pool ( open June - Sept)
- Private BBQs and garden areas
- Local country pub, 1 mile
- Wonderful views and local walks to relax and recharge
- Open fields for activities, team building
- Conference/Celebrating? Barns for 20-65 people
- Ample parking
- Easily accessible from all directions of the U.K
- Train station 4 miles (Paddington - Hereford line)
- Dogs by prior arrangement (£10 charge applies)
- Full weeks, weekends and midweeks all year
- Microlight landing strip (for overnight stays)
Luckley Farm is at the very centre of the North Cotswolds, with miles of rolling Cotswold countryside in every direction. Luckley offers guests the opportunity to relax and recharge in the tranquillity of the rural environment and enjoy the tennis court, games room, boule piste and use of the private swimming pool. The Barns provide a unique venue for conferences and celebrations of every kind.
Within a few miles lie many charming Cotswold villages with familiar names such as Burford, Chipping Campden, Broadway, Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water and Moreton in Marsh. Within 30 minutes drive stand Cheltenham Spa, Cirencester, Oxford and Stratford Upon Avon.
Dear Pauline, I just wanted to let you know what an enjoyable time my family and I had at The Farmhouse. We liked the house and the location very much. Best wishes,
Pat, Nov 2013
We had a super weekend staying at your farm and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you once again for your help.
Sue, Oct 2013
Hi Pauline, We had a lovely weekend at Luckley Farm…Beautiful place and great for a big group. Many thanks
Jocelyne, Oct 2013
Dear Pauline, Sorry I didn't get to meet you in person but just wanted to say that we all had a great time at Luckley and I'm sure we will be back. We were even lucky with the weather. Kind regards
Debbie, August 2013